Nothing is so contagious as enthusiasm"
~ Edward George Bulwer-Lytton
We sometimes select our friends through similarity. Though similarity often brings comfort and good times. It's important that we ask ourselves a very important question,"Does this person have my best interest in mind?".
To identify those who care about us, it is important that we personally answer the folowing questions:
- Does this person inspire me to grow?
- Do I receive friendship from this person in a way that makes me feel good when I am around him/her?
- Is this person someone that I would want to have earned their trust or someone that I can trust?
- Is this person someone that respects me and I respect them?
- Does this person care about the interest of others?
We are also often chosen to lead without asking for the role or responsibility. Leadership is a commodity that is easily identified by those who inspire to follow and welcome opportunity into their lives. To befriend those that are careless in their thoughts of others imposes weakness amongst your circle of true friends.
Never be afraid to ask yourself questions that introduce true friends and exit false friends....
No Limit Leadership
Friends of a Leader
Where possibility encourages greatness....
Drop Down Menu
More "No Limit Leadership"